martes, 8 de junio de 2010

Bon Jovi en el 02 Arena, 1era noche.









La primera noche en el 02 Arena de Londres

07/06 02 Arena, Londres, set list

* Blood on Blood
* We Weren’t Born to Follow
* You Give Love a Bad Name
* Whole Lotta Leavin’
* Born to Be My Baby
* Lost Highway
* When We Were Beautiful
* Captain Crash and the Beauty Queen from Mars
* We Got It Going On
* Bad Medicine/Roadhouse Blues
* It’s My Life
* Love’s the Only Rule
* Lay Your Hands On Me (Richie Vox)
* Hallelujah
* I’ll Be There For You
* Something for the Pain
* Someday I’ll Be Saturday Night
* I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead
* Work for the Working Man
* Who Says You Can’t Go Home
* Keep the Faith
* In These Arms
* Wanted Dead or Alive
* Living on a Prayer

bonjovifanclub.com.ar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario